The Canadian Institute is proud to announce the Virtual 11th Annual Law of Policing West Conference taking place on November 4 – 5, 2020! Join experts as they delve into legislative updates, precedent-setting cases, police liability and the most critical updates affecting law enforcement professional standards in Canada.
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS include:
- Transitioning from RCMP to Municipal Services
- Responding to Civil Disobedience
- Reforming the British Columbia Police Act
- Establishing New Standards for Independent Investigations in British Columba
- Evolving Search and Seizure Laws in the Tech World
- And more!
View the Agenda and Register Today!
Special – OAPSB’s 10% discount code is D10-372-372HX06