Pursuant to Section 11.04 of the General By-law of the Ontario Association of Police Services Boards, this is formal notice of the 2021 OAPSB Annual General Meeting of the Association’s membership. Please share this notice with all members of your board.
The 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held by on Friday, May 27, 2021 commencing at 10:30 a.m. or shortly thereafter for the purpose of:
- Confirming the Minutes of the 2020 Annual Meeting being held on Friday, May 29th, 2020 held virtually
- Receiving the Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the 2020 Fiscal Year.
- Appointment of an Auditor for the 2021 Fiscal Year.
- Consideration of proposed Resolutions
- Ratification of the Board of Directors for the term 2021-2022 as submitted by the Zones
Please note this AGM is restricted to voting delegates (PSB members) and their staff. Non-members are not entitled to attend the meeting.
During this AGM, voting delegates (PSB members) will have the ability to vote and interact with our Board of Directors during our designated Q&A periods. Questions must be submitted in writing at the beginning of the virtual meeting. Board staff may listen to the meeting, but may not vote.
Member Partnership remains available. Thank you to the Boards that have agreed to sponsor this first-ever virtual AGM. We hope that all boards will consider sponsoring this event.