We are excited to announce that registration for CAPG 32nd Annual Conference is now open!
The CAPG Conference is one of the premier events in the police governance sector. Now in its 32nd year, the Annual CAPG Conference is designed for delegates to network, discuss, engage, and discover the rich community we’re continuing to build together.
Our conference program for the year features a strong, diverse group of speakers, including:
- Honourable Bill Blair, Minister of Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness (pre-recorded)
- Daniel Therien, Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Devon Clunis, Inspector General of Policing, Ken Weatherill, Deputy Inspector General and Michelle Lloyd, Executive Data Officer
- Dr. Alina Turner, HelpSeekers
- Chief Dale McFee, Edmonton Police Service
- Holly Campeau, Ryerson University
- Jacqueline Edwards, Association of Black Law Enforcement (A.B.L.E.)
- El Jones, Halifax
- Tom Stamatakis, President Canadian Police Association
- Chief Bryan Larkin, President Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police
- Micki Ruth, President Canadian Association of Police Governance