2019 OAPSB Spring Conference & AGM
The Spring Conference Registration is now OPEN! (click here to get started)
Caesars Hotel, Windsor Ontario
377 Riverside Dr E, Windsor, ON N9A 7H7
Click here – you can book your room today!
Or by calling 1-866-503-4782 and provide code APS0521 (code not required when using link above)
Click here to download (subject to change)
May 22, 2019
1:00pm Board Training
4:00pm OAPSB Board Meeting
6:00pm Welcome Reception & Dinner
May 23, 2019
11:00am Companion Tour
5:30pm Host Reception sponsored Windsor Police Services Board and Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island (Members on their own for dinner)
May 24, 2019
6:30pm Chair’s Reception
7:30pm Chair’s Gala and Introduction of new OAPSB Board of Directors
May 25, 2019
11:00am Conference Conclusion
Are now available for our members and corporate partners.
Click here for your package:
- Corporate Partners (for businesses and suppliers interested in partnership)
- Member Partners (for member organizations able to support the conference with additional funding)
- Early Bird Pricing: $525 until March 30, 2019
- Full Conference (OAPSB Member): $585 (as of April 1, 2019)
- Full Conference (Non OAPSB Member): $699
- Companion (see details below): $400
- Single Day (OAPSB Members) : $350
- Single Day (Non OAPSB Members): $425
- OAPSB Invitational Dinner: $99
(Includes tour, Wednesday and Friday Dinner, Thursday reception, 3 Breakfast)
Companion Tour – Winery & Brewery Tours to Essex County’s North Shore
Date: Thursday May 23rd, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
The Lake Erie North Shore lets you savour the essence of a burgeoning wine region. Allow Grape Vine Tours to escort you to Essex County’s unique wineries and one brewery. Our itinerary provides a leisurely experience allowing visitors to sample a diversity of wines and craft beers. Guest will learn about the wine & beer making process, and shop at the winery boutiques while touring our beautiful countryside, towns and city.
The “North Shore Wine Adventure” offers a culinary array of locally grown foods. This experience usually take 4 to 5 hours and provides a chance to appreciate the wineries as well as points of interest in Essex County and Windsor.
- Visit 1 craft breweries for tastings. (Brewery offers a flight of their craft beer consisting of 3 or 4 samples).
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries with tasting fees included.
- A tour of winery production facilities
- A delicious, relaxing lunch featuring local food specialities with a glass of wine at a winery restaurant.
- Shop at winery boutiques. Many wines are only available at the winery.
For more information please email Holly Doty at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-831-7727.
Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received by April 10th, 2019 will be eligible for a full refund, less $25 administration fee. Cancellations received between April 11th and May 1st, 2019 will be entitled to a one third refund. No refunds will be granted after May 2nd, 2019. In all cases noted above, delegate substitution is permitted with written notice to OAPSB.