Pursuant to Section 11.04 of the General By-law of the Ontario Association of Police Services Boards, this is formal notice of the 2023 OAPSB Annual General Meeting of the Association’s membership. Please share this notice with all members of your board.
The 2023 Annual General Meeting will be held by on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 commencing at 2:00pm. or shortly thereafter for the purpose of:
- Confirming the Minutes of the 2022 Annual Meeting that was held on Friday May 27, 2022 near Toronto Airport and virtually
- Receiving the Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the 2022 Fiscal Year.
- Appointment of an Auditor for the 2023 Fiscal Year.
- Consideration of proposed Resolutions
- Ratification of the Board of Directors for the term 2023-2024 as submitted by the Zones
Please note this AGM is restricted to voting delegates (PSB members) and their staff. Non-members are not entitled to attend the meeting.
During this AGM, voting delegates (PSB members) will have the ability to vote and interact with our Board of Directors during our designated Q&A periods. Questions must be submitted in writing at the beginning of the meeting. Board staff may listen to the meeting, but may not vote.